Turn workplace tension into better understanding and stronger relationships
Yes! I want my leaders to grow.
In order to develop a feedback-rich culture, you must improve the feedback experience to make giving and receiving feedback less stressful for all members of the organization. This half-day workshop explores the importance and skill of providing frequent feedback as a normal function of organizational life to advance high performance while continuing to achieve high levels of engagement.
Your leaders will:
- Understand the importance of feedback and analyze the barriers to providing feedback
- Learn the steps of the feedback model to conduct actionable feedback
- Learn the key manager expectations of implementing a continuous feedback process and effective strategies to: Expect, Inspect, and Provide Feedback
- Expect: Learn how to set expectations and foster everyday learning supported by robust development plans
- Inspect: Practice strong and consistent follow up, rather than micromanaging. Learn how to monitor performance and check in to remove barriers or to offer support
- Provide Feedback: Practice two-way communication, both reinforcing and redirecting, and learn how to involve employees in discussions with good questions and great listening
- Commit to taking action at work
Consider these Leadership Training programs as well:
- Collaborative Decision Analysis
- Compelling Conversations
- Doing Business Globally
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Embracing Diversity
- Engaging Teams
- Leading Change
- Motivating Employees
- New Manager Program
- Providing Essential Performance Feedback
- Raising Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Time Management — Personal Effectiveness
- 360 Leadership Attraction Profile
I finally feel more conformable to tackle difficult feedback. Can’t wait to try my new skills.
This workshop gave me great insights into the process of effective feedback. I now know how to deal with employee excuses much better.