Reach new heights with Reality Coaching
Yes! I want my leaders to grow.
How do you improve as a leader when you barely have time to lead?
Align4Profit delivers one-on-one coaching in intimate, intense, power-packed 90-day programs that quickly and effectively help leaders make a bold impact and achieve quick wins, fast. We call it Real because we get to the heart of the issue.
As with all our services we ensure the following features:
- Real Candid, practical and instantly usable in real-life situations
- Relevant Individually intimate, organizationally fit-for-purpose, not one-size-fits all
- Strong Deep, personal transformation, not just superficial remedies
- Sustainable Life-long habits, not quick tricks easily forgotten
Our program effectively transforms executives, leaders, and managers in four critical focus areas of excellence: Self-Coaching, Team Coaching, Peer Coaching, and Manager Coaching.
- Who: Senior and high-potential, emerging or experienced leaders, and select managers
- Why: Upgrade leadership strengths or correct behavioral flaws
- How: A combination of live and virtual person-to-person sessions
Outcomes for your organization:
- An organizational culture of High Commitment and High Performance
- Reputation to recruit, develop and retain the greatest talent
- High-caliber leaders who drive growth and profit
Look into our list of Leadership Training topics:
- Collaborative Decision Analysis
- Compelling Conversations
- Doing Business Globally
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Embracing Diversity
- Engaging Teams
- Leading Change
- Motivating Employees
- New Manager Program
- Providing Essential Performance Feedback
- Raising Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Time Management — Personal Effectiveness
- 360 Leadership Attraction Powers
Align4Profit’s feedback is immediate, supportive, and constructive. This makes it a pleasure to work with these talented professionals and makes changes in perception and attitude go much faster—better results, sooner—what business doesn’t want that?
—Barry Carter, past CIO, Alliance Data Systems