Give your managers the tools they need to run efficient and cost-effective meetings
Yes! I want my leaders to grow.
Meetings are the biggest controllable cost in any organization. The greatest myth about meetings is that they are inherently bad. Good meetings are a reflection of good managers. It is possible to transform meetings into a productive, focused, and even energizing activities.
The half-day Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation workshop will provide your leaders with a simple and easy-to-follow model: Plan before, Lead during, and Follow up after. They will learn how to identify the most appropriate purpose, process, people, and performance critical to leading effective meetings while applying agile principles to manage and facilitate meetings effectively.
Your leaders will:
- Engage in fast-paced, skill-building exercises and practice the Plan, Lead, Follow up model in real-life examples
- Plan Before: Use an Agenda Template to improve clarity of communication
- Lead During: Agile facilitation techniques to manage behavior, keep meetings on track, and increase collaboration
- Follow Up After: Action planning to eliminate time wasters and increase results
- Receive a set of tools to improve cost, productivity, and time management:
- Agile Tips Job aid, Agenda Template, Logistics Checklist, Evaluation Form, Action Tracker
- Commit to taking action at work
Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation Summary
Poor meetings cost an average of $37 billion in the U.S.
Failing to plan effective meetings, means you might be planning to fail
Ugh! Another dreaded meeting to attend!
What good managers do once the meeting is over.
The Leadership Training You Want, the Way You Want It, Wherever You Want It.
Look into our list of Leadership Training topics:
- CoachQuest: Leader-as-Coach Program
- Collaborative Decision Analysis
- Compelling Conversations
- Doing Business Globally
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Embracing Diversity
- Engaging Teams
- High-Performing Team
- Leadership Attraction Powers
- Leading Change
- Motivating Employees
- New Manager Program
- Providing Essential Performance Feedback
- Raising Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Time Management — Personal Effectiveness
Leadership Development Tools
I feel much better prepared to deliver on quality meetings. I’m almost ashamed to say that I did not do a good job in the past. Thanks for the guidance and great tools. Patrick