Help all your leaders manage their time more effectively.
Yes! I want to help my leaders grow.
Employees tell us their days are often hijacked by unplanned events, interruptions, crises — taking away from other high-value tasks. Does this sound familiar? In a world of increasing demand and diminishing resources, people are working more hours, spending more time outside work dealing with the always-on digital world, and taking less time to reflect, renew and prioritize. As a result, they’re increasingly exhausted, overwhelmed, disengaged, and in need of work/life balance.
This half-day workshop shares best practices to help you achieve more personal and professional success through learning how to allocate your time for success.
In this workshop, your leaders will:
- Understand the 4Ps of Personal Effectiveness Model: Performance, Purpose, Priority, & Productivity
- Understand their ‘why’ for peak performance and personal and professional achievement
- Learn how to manage available resources and how to allocate time effectively to live and work deliberately according to how they define success
- Clarify meaningful objectives and prioritize strategic next actions to get the most important things done
- Manage interruptions, develop and commit to a list of habits that will help them work effectively and efficiently, while monitoring and celebrating progress. Really living the life they want!
Look into our list of Leadership Training topics:
- CoachQuest: Leader-as-Coach Program
- Collaborative Decision Analysis
- Compelling Conversations
- Doing Business Globally
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Embracing Diversity
- Engaging Teams
- High-Performing Team
- Leadership Attraction Powers
- Leading Change
- Motivating Employees
- New Manager Program
- Providing Essential Performance Feedback
- Raising Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Time Management — Personal Effectiveness
Leadership Development Tools
I realized I can do anything, but not everything. Great set of tools.
I will certainly take the 66-day challenge!
It has already had an impact, by simply doing the time audit as part of the pre-work.
I achieved a positive side effect by listing all my activities – when I got home I felt a sense of progress.It felt good. (This will be my new habit)