Top performers have high emotional intelligence
Yes! I want my leaders to grow.
Being intelligent about managing your emotions and the emotions of others is critical for all leaders. The role of EI can help managers resolve conflicts, drive higher levels of engagement, dare to make changes, influence better, and ultimately sponsor peak performance.
This program is designed for leaders who want to balance the array of EI skills from being sociable, empathetic, and likable, but also acquire skills like managing an abrasive peer, dealing with a heated debate, or giving uncomfortable feedback. We help your leaders challenge the way they Feel. Think. Act. and Talk. for better organizational outcomes — giving them the ability to practice adaptable leadership in an emotionally smart way as specific workplace situations require.
Your leaders will:
- Gain a full understanding of the multiple behaviors required for Emotional Intelligence
- Become self-aware of their own strengths and gaps in relation to Emotional Intelligence
- Adapt their behavior to specific situations and demonstrate greater self-control
- Expand their skills in managing motivation while driving towards results
- Demonstrate cognitive and emotional empathy
- Become skilled at influencing
- Better manage conflict
- Build stronger relationships: up, down, side-ways, and across the organization
- Commit to a set of habits that will continue to raise their Emotional Intelligence
Look into our list of Leadership Training topics:
- CoachQuest: Leader-as-Coach Program
- Collaborative Decision Analysis
- Compelling Conversations
- Doing Business Globally
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Embracing Diversity
- Engaging Teams
- High-Performing Team
- Leadership Attraction Powers
- Leading Change
- Motivating Employees
- New Manager Program
- Providing Essential Performance Feedback
- Raising Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Time Management — Personal Effectiveness
Leadership Development Tools
Content and delivery is brilliant. You did an excellent job to keep us engaged and made it easy to learn. I really like how you engaged us in conversation with provocative questions.