Six forces that influence people and inspire action
Yes! I want my leaders to grow.
All leaders have innate strengths and hidden assets, but also blind spots, limitations, and developmental needs. We call their assets Leadership Attraction Powers. How they use these strengths and their ability to manage or minimize their flaws distinguishes better leaders from others
What about your leaders?
Do they make full use of their natural Attraction Powers? Do they understand how they attract and repel High Commitment plus High Performance? How have they developed their leadership habits? What are their derailing behaviors? What can they do to relate to others in more effective ways?
Align4Profit can evaluate your leaders with our proprietary Leadership Attraction Profile 360 assessment to see how your leaders stack up against 9 dimensions of the Baldrige Criteria. Then learn how to then develop their six Attraction Powers with one-on-one consultations.
Or use our quick Mini-LAP (Leadership attraction Profile) with a no-cost consultation to see how our Leadership Attraction Profile works.
After completing this two-day program your leaders will:
- Be self-aware, accountable, and effectively apply their unique Attraction Powers to influence those around them
- Understand how to manage their innate Repellent Forces, and remove the flaws that get in their way
- Be able to use the de-trigger process to minimize negative emotional reactions
- Have the skill to turn any conversation into mutual agreement
- Manage conflict appropriately
- Build strong relationships in work and life
The Leadership Training You Want, the Way You Want It, Wherever You Want It.
Look into our list of Leadership Training topics:
- CoachQuest: Leader-as-Coach Program
- Collaborative Decision Analysis
- Compelling Conversations
- Doing Business Globally
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Embracing Diversity
- Engaging Teams
- High-Performing Team
- Leadership Attraction Powers
- Leading Change
- Motivating Employees
- New Manager Program
- Providing Essential Performance Feedback
- Raising Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Time Management — Personal Effectiveness