Help your leaders inspire higher employee commitment
Yes! I want my leaders to grow.
Employee Engagement is high on every organization’s agenda, and you expect your managers to increase employee commitment and willingness to apply discretionary effort to drive business results. Help your leaders get their teams to feel proud of your brand and feeling a sense of belonging, and willing to put forth their best work.
This half-day workshop will introduce your leaders to employee engagement best practices and show them how to significantly improve determination, effort, and energy of employees within your organization.
Your leaders will:
- Understand the impact of what employees think, say, and do when they are and are not engaged
- Review the day-to-day challenges of and appropriate solutions for engaging teams
- Guide employees to invest discretionary effort in organizational objectives
- Learn how to demonstrate appreciation that drives greater effort and satisfaction
- Develop a recognition plan to implement immediately
The Leadership Training You Want, the Way You Want It, Wherever You Want It.
Look into our list of Leadership Training topics:
- CoachQuest: Leader-as-Coach Program
- Collaborative Decision Analysis
- Compelling Conversations
- Doing Business Globally
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Embracing Diversity
- Engaging Teams
- High-Performing Team
- Leadership Attraction Powers
- Leading Change
- Motivating Employees
- New Manager Program
- Providing Essential Performance Feedback
- Raising Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Time Management — Personal Effectiveness